Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Build-a-Bear **UPDATE**

As of today, 4/11/12, it seems to guarantee yourself a Girl Scout bear and outfit, we have to book a party.  They no longer have rain checks available.  (per the Mayfair Mall store)  If bears do come in, they are guaranteed first to parties and then what they have left, goes on the floor to sell.  We need a minimum of 6 girls to book a party.  If anybody is interested in doing this, please contact me right away so I can book the party.  The party won't be until after June 5th, when their next expected order comes in.  Any questions, please give me a call.

4 comments:

Troop 6031 said...

As of 4/12-we have 2 girls interested. {We need 6 girls to book a party}

Unknown said...

I'd be interested. If anything I can take 2 spots for my girls.

Troop 6031 said...

That would be awesome Ginger! We now have 4 girls total. We only need 2 more to make a party! Hope we can find 2 more! :)

K Schwarten said...

Grace is interested! Ginger our troop is also doing it in a party- you probably just haven't been told yet! ;) So Morgan will get one even if she doesn't attend. I could check with Lydia's mom and bring her daughter if it is ok with her??