Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2012 Ava's Walk

Last year when my girls and I went to the First Annual Ava (Advocating Vehicle Awareness) Walk I saw some daisy troops in attendance. I thought this might be something that our daisy troop could be a part of. There is no fee for this unless you'd like to purchase an AVA shirt. Please watch the video below and let me know if you'd like to attend. The date is Sunday April 22, 2012 at 2:00pm.

What I would like to do is have an idea of who would like to attend and then I can print out all the registration forms and send them all in together. So just let me know. My email address is at the end of the post.

Here is the website where you can see the video.

GUARDIAN AVA

My girls enjoyed walking for Ava and have been asking to walk again.

Thank you!
Ginger

gkoltermann222@gmail.com

2 comments:

Troop 6031 said...

If I can swing getting off that day from work, I will join you! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds good Tina! It will be a great time! :)