Monday, July 16, 2012

End of year Ice Cream Social {part 1}

 For our end of the year party, we had an ice cream social.  Once I decide on a theme, I pretty much run with it and tend to go overboard.  I'm a little crazy like that.  LOL!
 I found these cute ice cream trucks on Etsy.  Paper Glitter is one of my FAVES!
 I loved that the file was editable and they had their name on the truck and I was able to put a message on the back.


 First up, we decorated old time soda jerk hats with stickers, markers and crayons.  Then it was time for them to make their own ice cream sundaes. 
 We had vanilla ice cream, Hershey syrup, Hershey chocolate chips, crushed Oreo's, sprinkles and cherries. Everything was peanut free.







Here's the girls in their hats.
I also gave them a little treat bag which included, ice cream bubbles, a Daisy magnet that I made and their fun patch.  Hope fun was had by all!  Thanks girls for an AWESOME first year!

No comments: